Do I Need a Study Visa?

It is not necessary to have a visa to submit the admission application. Only non-EU students residing outside of Italy will require a study visa to come to Italy and attend our University, after being admitted.

Non-EU students residing in Italy and EU students do not need a visa to enter Italy.

Please check the official website of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs to determine if you need a visa to enter Italy.

The visa application is initiated once the admission process has concluded successfully with a Letter of Eligibility for Enrollment from the University of Siena.

Read also: How to obtain a study visa