All applications for admission will be assessed by a selection board based on competitive criteria. Therefore, it’s crucial to ensure that the documentation you submit is both complete and relevant to the study program you aim to enroll in.
Please prepare the following documents for upload in PDF format.
1. Identification Documents
EU or EU-equivalent applicants must upload the scanned copy of a valid national identification document or passport. Non-EU applicants must provide a valid passport. Non-EU applicants already residing in Italy must provide a valid passport and the Italian Residence Permit (Permesso di Soggiorno).
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
A resume summarizing education, skills, work experience and qualifications. Any format is accepted, even if the Europass CV format is recommended.
3. High-School / Academic Transcripts
- Official high-school transcript (or provisional certification, if the course is still in progress).
- Official academic transcript (or provisional certification, if the course is still in progress).
Diplomas and transcripts must be official, meaning they should bear the stamp of the institution and the signature of the person responsible for issuing the document. They must be written in either Italian or English (any of the two languages can be chosen). If documents are issued in a different language, they must be uploaded alongside their certified translations.
NOTICE: at the application stage, legalized documents are not required. However, if admitted, you will need to submit additional documents, including legalized copies of your educational qualifications, to complete the final enrollment.
4. Motivation Letter
The motivation letter is an opportunity for candidates to present themselves beyond grades and scores, giving the admissions committee a clearer picture of who they are and why they are a good fit for the degree program.
5. Language Proficiency Certificates
Language proficiency certificates, as required for the chosen degree program (check details in apply.unisi.it for your degree program).
6. Other documents
- Certificate of academic enrollment eligibility, if required for access to the University in the applicant’s country of origin.
- Other documents, if specifically required for the chosen degree program (check if other documents are needed for your specific program in apply.unisi.it).